Both, Campus & Direct Inclusion and Onboarding
(Neither we reject any candidate nor we hire/fire any individuals under Labour and Employment Policies)
Participate sincerely because Assessment/Research/Group Discussion/Personal Interview are part of the Inclusion and Onboarding Process but not confirmation of Joining of Offer Letter.
Bring Values, Get Valued!
Commercial Time = Business Value
Time = Wealth
Kindly keep your pet and kids/children away during Virtual Conferencing. Be sure about the schedule and join accordingly. Check an email from ([email protected]), so kindly check your Spam/Junk/Inbox to get further details. Your current appointment request or reschedule request would be accepted after receiving contribution of payment of ₹7500 for existing request/next confirmation/reschedule.
Upto ₹ 49,000 via UPI to -
Payment above ₹ 49,001 to ₹ 2,00,000 via NEFT only
(Once booked, kindly confirm your appointment within next 90 minutes by sharing transaction details at Email or WhatsApp)
- Test Your Technology. The minute you agree to a virtual interview, test your technology to ensure you're set up for success
- Set the Scene and Minimize Distractions
- Sit Down Prepared
- Practice, Don't Memorize
- Monitor Your Body Language
- Dress the Part
- Make a Connection
- Be Yourself, True
- Immediately Follow-Up
Tips to help you succeed:
Do a Test-Run With Your Computer. ...
Pick the Perfect Spot for Lighting. ...
Forgo Virtual Backgrounds. ...
Remove Distractions. ..
Log on Early and Test Setup.
Sit Up and Dress Professionally. ...
Calm Your Nerves. ...
Look Your Interviewer in the "Eye"
We have adopted the Socio-Economic Business Framework for HCDS Technologies and it's principal promoter Avocat Professional Institute (Engaged in reforming Indian business provisions/laws/acts for struggling businesses in India). Ethical business practices to comply with provisions given in the Constitution of India for Bharatiya Business Systems; after rigorous & strategic planning of Republic Cooperative Business Framework to kick out Foreign Direct Investment from the then India (1929-1946) and more focus on doing business by Collaboration, Contribution, Integration & Performance (CCIP) of all the stakeholders to never allow FDI. You shall be joining as forward-thinker stakeholder with the existing teams of all 7 business functions and other projects to add your commercial & professional contribution with humanistic attributes.
Stakeholders are inspired by:
1. Netaji Subhash Chandra: For his martinet livelihood principles for the youth which include strict discipline throughout the life of individual Bharatiya. He created life-long collaborations (friendship) with Russia, Germany, Japan, Singapore & Korea for best ethical practices for the Indian Business System.
2. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedker: For his rigorous work of the Constitution of India that gives Sovereignty, Equality, Liberty, Socialism & Secularism for all the countryside people of Bharat. The principle "One for All, All for All, All for One" has become our business principle.
3. Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel: For his republic cooperative business framework for India, under which we now have 1550+ largest Public Sector organizations in India. There are 277 Central Public Sector Undertakings in India. PSUs are categorized as Maharatna, Navratna, and Mini-Ratna organizations. India's states own 1,309 public sector enterprises of which 989 are deemed working. Amul is the best example of the largest cooperative republic business in India.
Virtual (Live Online) Interview / Onboarding Schedule:-
All the sessions of Stage Two interviews will consume 3 to 4 hours; so be well prepared.
The Virtual Online Interview Link will be shared via email after confirmation of your appointment.
Why Should I Contribute INR 4,500 for confirmation of appointment?
So many reasons, check what gives you a clarification...
1. This is Part of Business Policies, Will be "Redeemable later but "Not Refundable" in all circumstances.
2. This fund goes to CSR Activities (mandatory skills training to underprivileged students and Women Empowerment)
3. It's our internal policy after facing so many time wasting candidates
4. To filter the headache causing stuff (applicants express fake commitments during Interviews to get Offer Letter and then run away without responding back)
5. All our services are based on your contributions/payments, because we pay maximum attention to candidates career excellence
6. We neither borrow Bank Loans or Angel Funding nor attract Capital Investment, but manage all our operational expenses from Fee collected from Trainees and Services rendered to our clients
7. We understand value of People, Policies and Procedures so, this is our Business Framework to Offer services and get Payments
Find your synergies and passion across following business functions;
Preventive Healthcare Technology & Medical Grade OEM Lifestyle Devices
Corporate Governance and Republic Cooperative Business Laws
Business Functions Automation (Cloud/Big Data/AI/Optimization)
People Inclusion & Development (Consulting/Admin/Management)
Scientific Research & Innovation | PSU Educational Technologies
MSME/SHG E-Commerce | Cooperative Workplace Infrastructure
Business Development, Concept Marketing & New Business Formation
Civil Ethics, Social Services and Community Empowerment Activities
We're working together in collaboration, contribution & integrated way with our stakeholders considering that Technological advancement has a great impact over doing business in more innovative and customer-centric ways.
Get ready to brainstorm about A to Y information;
- Applicant must do a self driven research, how we are a Socio-Economic and Collaborative Business Entity, Our Vision, Mission, Process, Business Objectives and 8 Sets of Business Functions
- The Joint Business Operations we have with more than 15 Foreign and Indian Business Entities (with our Technical Solution Delivery Partners/Customers/Clients/Self Help Groups)
- The Offered/Available Career Opportunities and How to Join Hands with existing Stakeholders/Functional Teams
- The Job Objectives, Roles and Responsibilities; Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Business Goals/Objectives
- The Work, Workers and Workplace Challenges
- The Hurdles, Barriers and New Era Skills required to achieve excellence
- The Applicant's Attitude, Aptitude and Altitude suppressed under preconceived theories, old fashioned practices and backward practices to just find fixed salary secure jobs/servant-ship
- The continuously on Job training, learning and grooming opportunities offered in modern people centric hybrid working culture
- The ultimate Life-Work Balance that ensures 75% workday tie must Focus on result driven working and 25% workday time on regular preventive learning and corrective maintenance
- The Full-time/Regular/Hybrid work culture offered to lead the change
- The Performance Linked Payment Package, Compensation and Quarterly/Annual Performance Incentives
- The Modern accommodation facilities in collaboration with our real estate developers and partners
- The Group Family Insurance and Healthcare Benefits
- The Government Offered Benefits to Fresh or Experienced Stakeholders and their Kids
- The Two Stages of Simplified, Engaging and Democratic People Inclusion Process to Find Ultimate potential of individual applicant/job seeker
- The Constitutional job work on-boarding/off-boarding process ensuring fundamental rights and legality of mutually agreed working terms and conditions
Visit - http://career.hcdstech.in
Linked-in - https://www.linkedin.com/company/myhcds
YouTube - https://youtu.be/YhyYKsFgTi8
Project/Internship Link - https://lnkd.in/en9_Sbpw
Young Business Entity for revolutionary youngsters of the Countryside. Incorporated under “Government of India MSMEs Act 2006/2020”, approved by Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment and promoted by Founder Partner of Avocat Professional Institute (Incorporated under “The Haryana State (PSA) Commercial Establishment Act 1958”). HCDS is a Sovereign (also termed as AUTONOMOUS or Self-financed), Republic (also termed as COOPERATIVE or human centric), Socialist (also termed as FABIAN or anti-capitalist), Liberal (also termed as HUMANISTIC or forward-thinking) and Ethical (also termed as MORAL or righteous under the shadow of provisions of the Constitution of Republic of India) for all stakeholders, customers, clients, students, applicants, trainees, employees. Non-Government business entity without any support/subsidy or investment from State, zero capital funding/capitalism influence, external investors, third party promoters, foreign direct investment or banking loans etc., so HCDS manages its day to day business expenses from internal budgeting, self-financed offerings, HR consulting business products and intellectual services, affordable training fee collections and CSR events/activities. All existing/future stakeholders of HCDS are/will be its investors and promoters too because HCDS now and will never invite outside investments.
HCDS is focused on creating Self Help Groups (SHG) and Independent Entrepreneurship under the provisions/laws/acts of States those would be owned and managed (democratically) by underprivileged Countryside young professionals. HCDS has rapidly built a significant collaborative association with the People & Partner Businesses. Currently operate from Remote Transit Offices and Partner Workplaces across the Tier-2/Tier-3 cities.
Mission - To create large Cooperative Limited Business Enterprise for "Self-Esteemed" TEAM DRIVEN, TEAM GOVERNED & TEAM MANAGED "Self-Development" of all stakeholders.
Vigilance and Disclaimer
HCDS Technologies is a socio-economic business entity and purely bootstrap under applicable state’s acts and laws. We don’t accept any direct/indirect investment from any external sources such as venture capitalist, banks, non-banking financial institutions, government subsidies, foreign investors and general public or job applicants. However, we offer partnering into training and development activities with individuals and business entities to legally generate revenue. People at HCDS Technologies are team-driven, team-governed and team-managed to focus on developing its stakeholders. Our day to day business expenses are funded by fresh and experienced stakeholders who join us with total sovereignty at their will without any coercion or undue influence.
Investment or Recruitment Fraud
Investment or recruitment fraud happens through unsolicited emails, text messages, phone calls and similar unsolicited communication, claiming to have projects/career opportunities/job offers from HCDS Technologies or request investment into/for HCDS Technologies. These are not legitimate. The fraudsters use fake websites and fake email addresses with our socio-economic business entity’s names, brands, or logos as part of the fraud. This is done without HCDS Technologies’s involvement, approval, or permission. The goal is for the fraudster to obtain your personal information or fetching money.
Examples of Recruitment or Investment Fraud:
Ask for medical examinations, consulting fee, caution money, visa fees, opening of bank accounts, hardware issuance and travel.
Ask for personal information, including name, address, phone number, Aadhar Card details, PAN card details, driver’s license, passport information, and bank account details.
Emails are usually sent by spoofing from free email accounts such as yahoo.com, gmail.com or hotmail.com or use oddly branded email addresses or domains with hyphens.
Contact through social media platforms, chat rooms, Whatsapp, Telegram, etc.
Use words like URGENT or IMMEDIATE ATTENTION REQUIRED, EARNINGS, DOUBLE YOUR EARNINGS, etc.
Supporting documentation is poorly worded or formatted and may include HCDS Technologies’s name, logo, or a distorted version of the same.
Most fraudsters usually share their personal bank account details, UPI or junk payment links
What should you do if you suspect Recruitment or Investment Fraud?
If you have received any communications with offers stated above, do not respond, keep all information and records, and contact your law enforcement agencies including your local police authorities and cyber-crime authorities for reporting purposes.
You may also send evidences to our legal officer – Jasbir Singh at [email protected]